Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Hayden is 5!

Yesterday was Hayden's birthday. We had a Star Wars party and invited lots of friends to come. There was a pinata, we played a game, swam, and had cake & ice cream. Hayden was excited about getting his presents and having his friends there to celebrate him turning 5.  After we got home Hayden told his Dad... "Dad I wish I was a girl and didn't have to do anything. Since I am a boy I will have to go to work everyday just like you!", he then said "I am going to live with you forever Daddy!" Hayden says the funniest things and he's such a cute boy.

We gave all the kids glow in the dark light sabers. Our kids love playing with them.
Hayden's cake is decorated with a light saber.
Hudson is photogenic. 
Opening presents. 
Hayden told Hailey this morning when she first walked out of her room "Hailey you have to tell me Happy Birthday since it's My Birthday and I am 5".

1 comment:

Christensen family said...

Happy Birthday Hayden! What a cooool party. Looks like the day was full of fun times!