1. He loves me and tells me how beautiful I am.
2. At times he has to put up with my mood swings and he handles it very well. :)
3. He is an awesome dad. The kids love to play with him and he tells them some great imaginative stories.
4. He works hard for our family and is a great person to be around.
4 Movies I would watch more than once
1. Lord of the Rings
2. Gladiator (of course not the rated R version) :)
3. Dances with Wolves
4. Pride and Prejudice
4 TV shows I would watch more than once
1. Law & Order (the original)
2. Avatar- I know it's a kids show, but it is so good. In fact, M. Night Shyamalan is making a movie of it. It's due to release in the summer of 2010, so obviously I am not the only one who likes it.
3. The Mentalist
4. Til' Death
4 Places I have been (I am spoiled in this area)
1. Africa
2. Europe
3. Asia
4. South America
4 People who email me regularly
1. Lara
2. Amy
3. Daniel
4. The rest of my family
4 Favorite Foods
1. Lasagna
2. Ham & cheese sandwich
3. Roast & potatoes
4. Anything to do with Oreo desserts
4 Places I would like to visit
1. Brazil- Lucky me, Dan & I are going in November :)
2. Italy
3. Africa on a safari
4. Nepal to see the Himalayas
4 Things I am looking forward to this year
1. Going to Brazil in November
2. Finishing book 7 of Harry Potter
3. Thanksgiving with the family
4. Christmas
4 People I would like to tag
1. Lara Langi
2. Heather Christensen
3. Karyn Sonnenberg (tagging you back for last time) haha
4. Richard & Kara Higginson :)
2 comments:
I am so happy that you got the tag! I loved reading all about you! Chanda
I thought my husband was the only adult who watched Avatar. Thats funny!
Post a Comment